Need it fresh? An up-to-date, more detailed version of my résumé (including PDF) is available on GitHub.
- Engineering Manager @ Twitch - April 2018 to Present
- Drive execution of Viewer Experience and VOD initiatives on Android and iOS. Collaborate with product management to define the mobile roadmap.
- Manage career growth of my team to ensure their continued development, prosperity, and happiness.
- Expand and grow our team, from sourcing to closing high-performing candidates.
- Leading projects to improve team happiness and engagement. My anniversary project is currently rolled out to 144 people at Twitch!
- Senior Software Engineer @ Twitch - April 2017 to April 2018
- Made streams and memes better for the green little robot and expensive Apple devices.
- Developed a Kotlin DSL-style framework for UI testing on Android.
- Led initiatives to improve documentation, continuous integration, automated detection of issues, build times, and alerting.
- Senior Software Engineer @ Evernote - November 2014 to April 2017
- Android development on Evernote - 4.6 / 5 stars, millions of installs. One of eight engineers building a delightful, intuitive, user-friendly, Material Design model app for note-taking, organizing, and archiving everything.
- Software Engineer @ Smule - August 2010 to August 2014
- iOS development (2010 - 2012) and Android development (2012 - 2014) on Ocarina, Magic Piano, Magic Fiddle, and Sing Karaoke.
- ChuckPad is a service enabling users to create, curate, and share generated code from client apps like MiniAudicle. The service is intended to promote education, enthusiasm, and discovery of content in apps like MiniAudicle. Published in New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME) Conference 2017. Check out the published paper, the server code, and iOS client library.
- Developed and published a framework that enables real-time data gathering from a StarCraft 2 game, allowing for musical interpretation of the game’s internal structure and strategies in novel ways. Published in New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME) Conference 2013. Check out the published paper and the source code.
- Laptop Orchestra Network Toolkit (LOrkNeT) - Senior Thesis Research at Princeton
- Developed a toolkit to evaluate networking for live computer music performance. LOrkNeT was used to identify and remedy issues affecting the Princeton Laptop Orchestra. Learn more about my senior thesis at lorknet.cs.princeton.edu.
- Check out more of my stuff on the Projects page!
What makes me a unique snowflake