Need it fresh? An up-to-date, more detailed version of my resume (including PDF) is available on GitHub.
- Senior Software Engineer @ Twitch - April 2017 to Present
- Android development on Twitch - making streams and memes better for the green little robot!
- Senior Software Engineer @ Evernote - November 2014 to April 2017
- Software Engineer @ Smule - August 2010 to August 2014
- ChuckPad is a service enabling users to create, curate, and share generated code from client apps like MiniAudicle. The service is intended to promote education, enthusiasm, and discovery of content in apps like MiniAudicle. Published in New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME) Conference 2017. Check out the published paper, the server code, and iOS client library.
- Developed and published a framework that enables real-time data gathering from a StarCraft 2 game, allowing for musical interpretation of the game’s internal structure and strategies in novel ways. Published in New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME) Conference 2013. Check out the published paper and the source code.
- Laptop Orchestra Network Toolkit (LOrkNeT) - Senior Thesis Research at Princeton
- Developed a toolkit to evaluate networking for live computer music performance. LOrkNeT was used to identify and remedy issues affecting the Princeton Laptop Orchestra. Learn more about my senior thesis at lorknet.cs.princeton.edu.
- Check out more of my stuff on the Projects page!
What makes me a unique snowflake